Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Semoga Allah sentiasa bersama kami selamanya Lilypie - Personal pictureSmg Allah sentiasa bersama kami hingga ke syurga firdausi

Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ujian itu tanda cintaNya (^_^)

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Hidup tidak selalunya indah,
Langit tak selalu cerah,
Suram malam tak berbintang,
Itulah lukisan alam,
Begitu aturan Tuhan...

Lately I was so worried. Sometimes I feel like got fever. Sometimes got bad headache…Flu…sore throat..Maybe I can't stand with the unpredictable weather lately. Having said I’m not well enough this few days. Huhu…

There are at least 2 things playing in my mind right now. Either it is because of unpredictable weather or H1N1. I really could not help myself from thinking about the second reason (T_T). Hope everything will go well…InsyaAllah

So, what I can do right know is just calm, check at hospital and praying. Sometimes serve internet to search info about H1N1. And Alhamdulillah, He show me the article below. Maybe I really need words of comfort right know...~Please help me Ya Allah~

Abu Hurairah also reports that Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, said:
"For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn - Allah removes some of his sins."
Ibn Mas'ud said:
"I visited the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, while he had a fever. I exclaimed: 'O Messenger of Allah! You have a high fever! ' He said: 'My fever is as much as two among you [might have]. ' I asked: 'Is it because you have a double reward?' He replied: 'Yes, that is right. No Muslim is afflicted with any hurt, even if it is no more than the pricking of a thorn, but Allah wipes off his sins because of it and his sins fall away from him as leaves fall from a tree'." (Fiqh-us-Sunnah: Volume 4)

We must admit that in our life, not every single thing that we want will be fulfilled. Sometimes, we got something totally different from what we asked. This is the sunnatullah that Allah has determined in this life. So, sometimes we have to accept something that I don't want.
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and we dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that we love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and we know not." (Al-Baqarah: 216)

Truly, if we see from different view, any difficulties are one of ways Allah portrays His mercy and compassion. Let say, before we get sick, may be we rarely make zikr, remembrance of Allah. When Allah takes back our health, generally people will get back to Allah and start zikr (of course for those who believe). This is one way that Allah wants to show His mercy over His slaves, so that we realize how weak we are. Furthermore, if we are patience towards the illness and diseases, they become an expiation of sins. Allah will reduce our sins and increase our good deeds because we stay patience.

I remember once hadith about a black woman (with no intention for discrimination or racist). Narrated 'Ata bin Abi Rabah:
Ibn 'Abbas said to me,
"Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.' The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her." (Sahih Bukhari)
Through that hadith, can we imagine how that woman has suffered? With patience, Allah replaces her suffering with paradise. That is the nikmat out of sickness. If and only if, we grow patience.
Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
"When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship." (Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 4: Sickness, Expiation of sins)

Bagaimana kita ingin merasa nikmat manisnya minuman kalau kita tidak pernah merasa pahitnya minuman. Begitu juga, bagaimana kita ingin merasai nikmat kehidupan, kalau kita tidak pernah merasa pahitnya kehidupan. The most importance is our behaviour and how we act towards all sufferings. Allah has made His determination towards and He wants to see how we face it.
And just remember this....
"A.L.M. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." (Al-Ankabut 1-3)
Wallahualam...

0 comments:

Post a Comment